The Role of the Finance Officer is to assist the Manager - Finance and finance team in providing financial information to decision makers and stakeholders, within Allambi Care’s philosophies of practice.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Monthly processing of allocated supplier invoices/payments
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, as allocated
- Provide relief to other roles in the Finance Team such as AP/AR
- Assist in the preparation and collation of other financial and statistical information as required, including completion of surveys
- Assist with updating finance policies and procedures
- Attend relevant meetings when required
- Ensure all AC policies and procedures are followed at all times and any changes are adhered to
- Ensure all relevant legislation is adhered to and understood in terms of financial practices
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a finance role including AP/AR
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Accounting Systems – preferred EPICOR
- Certificate III in Accounting or equivalent would be highly regarded
- Working With Children Check (for paid employment)
- National Police Check (must have attained within the last 6 months. To apply click here - https://www.employmentscreeninggroup.com/au/allambi/).
- NDIS Worker Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 including booster shot, or willingness to obtain.
What is on offer?
- Full Time Employment.
- 4 weeks Annual leave per year.
- 1 Rostered Day Off per month.
- Opportunity to receive Fringe Benefits Tax (salary sacrifice) on commencement of employment.
- Access to the Fitness Passport Program which includes over 90 gyms and pools.
Please note, applications must include a cover letter addressing above essential Criteria and a complete resume including two professional references.
Allambi Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.