About the Contract
EQL is the Queensland Government entity that combines the state-owned electricity distributors Ergon Energy and Energex.
For more than a decade, Ventia has worked to deliver over $250 million of electricity and gas transmission and distribution (T&D) projects across Australia.
About the Role
Based at Rockhampton, the regional project supervisor will manage and provide leadership to workgroups of Electrical Distribution Network field leaders & field team members working on the EQL networks throughout regional Queensland.
Optimise the delivery of works to achieve excellence in delivery of projects within safety, quality, cost, timeliness, scope, and client satisfaction.
This role would suit a competent & confident leader with the ability to work with teams and provide successful project delivery outcomes.
Successful applicants will need to be flexible to work/travel regional and interstate locations, as per project requirement.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited:
• Provide overall management – manage and lead workgroups to deliver Electrical Distribution Networks Powerlines maintenance and construction works.
• Mentor and manage a team of Delivery Supervisors
• Foster and encourage a safe and positive culture
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist the Operations Manager to achieve the business plans, budgets, targets, reports, and forecasts
• Track and monitor multiple project or portfolio of works. Manage the complete life cycle of project delivery
• Ensure any impacts related to cost, schedule, scope, issues, and risk are reported and/or resolved in a timely manner.
• Lead, monitor, evaluate and develop services and performance, with a focus on continuous improvement.
The successful applicants will obtain the below skills and qualifications:
• Hold a current license
• Electrical Distribution network experience
• End to end works management or delivery experience.
• Business and financial exposure.
• Sufficient hands-on operational experience, to build and maintain credibility across stakeholder groups.
• Planning & Resourcing
• Problem Solving
• Clear and direct communications skills
• Travelling – opportunity to work & see different locations throughout Queensland.
• Full-time employment with consistent Work
• Training and development
• Full Living Away from Home Allowances
• Tool allowances
• Salary Sacrificing, where applicable
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand.
Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 141611