AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,073,842 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Sunday, including 51,609 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,205,905 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 28,014 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,867,937 have been administered by the states and territories, including 23,595 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.26 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 86.68 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1260 local cases: 1061 in Victoria, 185 in NSW, seven in the ACT, four in the Northern Territory and three in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 1994: Victoria 1322 (+4), NSW 627, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 261,064,244.
* Deaths: at least 5,194,398.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,582,297,745.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on November 28, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press